Hartman Berkeley 6 Seat Oval Set with Parasol - Maize / Wheatgrass
FREE 2 Man Delivery to Your Garden
Delivered within 5 Working Days
Set consists of:
- 1 x Berkeley Oval Dining Table - L 223 x W 107 x H 75 cm
- 6 x Berkeley Dining Chair with Cushions - L 63 x W 54 x H 90 cm
- 1 x 3m Round Traditional Parasol - L 300 x W 300 x H 246 cm
- 1 x 15kg Parasol Base
- 5 year limited manufacturers warranty
- All seating is fully assembled
- Table requires simple assembly
- Crafted from aluminium, it is rust free, lightweight, strong and durable low maintenance
- Can be left outside all year round (except cushions)
- Weatherready cushions in Wheatgrass, hardwearing and easy to clean
Alfresco dining couldn't be more stylish with the smooth contemporary lattice of the Berkeley range. This six seat oval set gives you superior, social space to dine, crafted from cast aluminium this furniture is durable, attractive and has great strength and value at its heart. The table and chairs can be left in the garden looking beautiful all year long, whilst the permeable Weatherready cushions can be left outside in summer months - allowing you to make the most of the season. This set comes with a 3m Round Parasol, 15kg Base and coordinates beautifully with other dining options in the Berkeley collection and will bring your garden happy times for year to come.
A complete garden furniture set which will fit in to most gardens or patios beautifully, with the bonus of being all weather and suitable to be left outside all year.
Be prepared for the unpredictable British summer with Hartman's Weatherready permeable cushions. During the summer showers, the water-resistant fabric simply allows water to bead and run off the cushion. Then when there is heavier persistent rain the Weatherready technology allows water to penetrate through the cushions sewing seams. Any water that penetrates the surface will flow through the permeable fibres, fully exiting through the mesh base beneath.
Drying time will vary depending on local conditions and it is recommended to remove cushions if being covered for prolonged periods (to prevent mould and mildew build-up). Cushions should also be taken inside during the colder autumn and winter months.
|Tax Class||VAT Standard|