Hartman Westbury Square Corner Casual Dining Set - Beech
FREE Pallet Delivery Kerbside
Delivered within 5 Working Days
Set consists of:
- 1 x Westbury Square Corner Sofa (2 sections) - RH sofa L 125 x W 70 x H 84 cm, LH sofa L 189 x W 70 x H 89 cm
- 2 x Westbury Stools - L 41 x W 41 x H 35 cm
- 1 x Westbury Square Casual Dining Table - L 85 x W 85 x H 68 cm
- 3 year limited manufacturers warranty
- Weatherproof weave in Beech colour
- Stools are fully assembled; corner seating and table require some assembly - all fittings supplied
- Crafted from aluminium, rust free, lightweight, strong and durable low maintenance
- Toughened glass top
- Can be left outside all year round - except cushions
- Weatherready cushions in Dove, hardwearing and easy to clean
The traditional Westbury collection offers natural serenity to your garden with its double curve weave in the Beech colourway, the Square Corner Lounge Set is a fantastic piece of outdoor furniture to share special moments with the family.
Weatherproof resin weave is handwoven onto lightweight but strong aluminium frames, with the added benefit of being rust free and UV resistant. Hartman's clever Weatherready permeable cushions are luxurious and thick filled, enabling it to be left outside during summer months, whilst the table and seating (without cushions) can be left outside all year round.
The casual dining table with glass top is the perfect height for enjoying a meal al fresco and making the most of those all-important sunshine months.
Be prepared for the unpredictable British summer with Hartman's Weatherready permeable cushions. During the summer showers, the water-resistant fabric simply allows water to bead and run off the cushion. Then when there is heavier persistent rain the Weatherready technology allows water to penetrate through the cushions sewing seams. Any water that penetrates the surface will flow through the permeable fibres, fully exiting through the mesh base beneath.
Drying time will vary depending on local conditions and it is recommended to remove cushions if being covered for prolonged periods (to prevent mould and mildew build-up). Cushions should also be taken inside during the colder autumn and winter months.
|Tax Class||VAT Standard|