Alexander Rose Beach Lounge Large Corner Sofa Set
FREE Pallet Delivery Kerbside
Delivered within 4-6 Weeks
Cushions made to order
Set consists of:
- 4 x Alexander Rose Beach Lounge Mid Module - L 98 x W 70 x H 83cm
- 2 x Alexander Rose Beach Lounge Corner Module - L 98 x W 98 x H 83cm
- 1 x Alexander Rose Beach Lounge Footstool - L 70 x W 70 x H 49cm
- 1 x Alexander Rose Beach Lounge Coffee Table - Pebble HPL Top - L 122 x W 70 x H 23cm
- 1 x Alexander Rose Beach Lounge Side Table - Pebble HPL Top - L 70 x W 70 x H 23cm
- Simple assembly required
- 5 year warranty
- Frames are made from powder coated aluminium
- Cushions made to order - lead time 4-6 weeks
- Cushions come in a choice of 3 colours Polar, Storm, and Khaki
- Vented mesh sling panels in the cushions for shape retention
- Water resistant fabric and a waterproof interlining
- Complimenting scatter cushions available
- Frame colour is Flint
- High Pressure Laminate (HPL) table top.
The Beach Lounge is the result of a collaboration between Alexander Rose and UK based designer, Carsten Astheimer.
Comfort, versatility and functionality combine to make the Beach Lounge perfect for modern outdoor living.
This collection has unique design features which make it a real talking point, one being the ultra-comfortable, water resistant pillow style cushions which attach to the perforated mesh frames, using toggles, and the individual modular pieces can be moved around to create your own desired look.
Aluminium and Kvadrat Technical Cushions
The Beach Lounge frames are made from recycled powder coated aluminium, which is rust-free, lightweight and durable.
The cushions are made from Kvadrat which is a very high-quality fabric especially developed for outdoor furniture. It provides resistance against chlorine, sea water and artificial weathering as well as being flame retardant. The water resistant fabric and a waterproof interlining surrounding the foam inside so light showers cannot penetrate. Each cushion has a vented mesh sling panel which this allows the air to escape when in use and returns the cushion back to its original shape after use. In addition to these benefits it is also soft to the touch compared to a lot of other outdoor fabrics.
High Pressure Laminate (HPL) is produced by combining a mixture of paper and resins under high temperatures, it is an extremely tough and weather resistant material which has a high resistance to impact and extremes of temperature. It is low maintenance and will look great for years to come.
|Tax Class||VAT Standard|