Returns, Cancellations & Replacements
We want you to be happy with your order, however if you are wanting to cancel your order and return unwanted items, you have 30 days to return your unused items in their original packaging. Please email your cancellation/refund request to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your order number in the email.
If your order has already been dispatched, you will have to cover the cost of returning the product. In most cases we will be able to assist you with this procedure by offering a returns label or arranging a carrier collection (for larger items), however the cost would need to be deducted from your refund amount. We would offer this service when we feel that we can provide a cheaper returns option for you (than you making your own arrangements), as we are able to make use of business rates with the carriers we use. You may arrange your own returns, although we recommend you obtain a certificate of postage and consider insuring the item. As the customer is responsible for the goods until safely delivered back to us.
An estimate cost of returning goods:
Items weighing under 3kg: £4.95
Items weighing up to 30kg: £60
Items weighing over 30kg: £60 - £100
Big Woven Furniture Sets/Modular Sets: £100 - £200
Any goods returned must be in a saleable condition, if products are not in a saleable condition you will not be refunded the product retail cost. Saleable condition means brand new, unworn/unused, not altered in any way or washed, and they must be in their original packaging.
Footwear returned without a box, in a damaged box or with marked soles may not be accepted, and may be sent back to the customer. Please do not write on the shoebox or tape it up; please use suitable packaging, such as a cardboard box, bin/shopping bags, wrapping paper.
Once the product is back with us and has been checked, we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible, and within 14 days.
Refusing a planned delivery is considered to be a return and the above prices will apply to cover the cost of the return.
Returning Defective or Damaged Items
We kindly ask that any defects or damages are reported as soon as possible. Should any items arrive damaged, it is preferable that we are notified within 48 hours, as this may allow us to resolve any issues more swiftly for you.
Should there be any visible faults/damages, please do not assemble or use the product, if you intend to return it, as this could be deemed as treating the product as your own and therefore accepting the product.
Please retain the packaging as you may need to return the product in packaging to prevent further damage, if the product is to be returned for a replacement or refund. If products were delivered flat packed they must be returned in the same way including complete disassembly, as carriers will not be able to safely get that item back to us if it is built up.
We will require photographic evidence of the damage/defect before any replacement or collection can take place. This helps us to get a better understanding of the fault, for evidence which can be supplied to the supplier or manufacturer and to help us identify which replacement part is needed.
We reserve the right to offer replacement parts or to repair an item. Our policy is to firstly see if a replacement part is available, as this is the quickest way to resolve any issues, and we have found in most cases that it is more convenient for the customer.
If you return a defective, damaged or incorrect item for a refund, you’ll be refunded for the original postage cost (if the defective product constitutes the entire order), the cost of the item and we will cover the returns postage. We will arrange for the safe return of the item and do not recommend that you make your own arrangements for returning faulty goods. If you make your own arrangements, the cost and method of the return should be agreed with us in advance.
Please note that these legal rights do not apply if the goods are deemed to have been damaged by wear and tear, an accident or misuse.
Voucher Non Delivery
We cannot be held responsible or issue refunds on vouchers lost due to an incorrect address entered when placing an order.
An order is only considered lost by Royal Mail, 10 working days after dispatch. If an order has been lost or stolen, customers should contact Customer Services. If the order was placed using Royal Mail Special Delivery then replacement vouchers will be issued within 5 working days.
If a non-delivered order was placed using First Class Post then the below process applies:
1) Customers must contact Customer Services informing them of non delivery. An investigation will then begin between Customer Services, Royal Mail and our Voucher Department.
2) If after 5 days, the customer still requires their vouchers, then they will be asked to place another order on the website and we will pay (refund) the delivery charge. If after 30 days we discover that the original vouchers have been lost/stolen, we will issue a full refund up to the value of the original order placed.
3) If the customer does not require replacement vouchers then we will still need to undergo an investigation with Royal Mail and our Voucher Department. This process may take up to 30 days. If after 30 days we are satisfied that the vouchers have been lost/stolen then we will refund the value of the order.
Parcels / Bulky Items Non Delivery
We cannot be held responsible or issue refunds on parcels lost due to an incorrect address entered when placing an order.
An order is only considered lost by the carrier, 10 working days after dispatch. If an order has been lost or stolen, customers should contact Customer Services. The below process applies:
1) Customers must contact Customer Services informing them of non delivery. An investigation will then begin between Customer Services and the carrier.
2) If the customer still requires the item(s), then they will be asked to place another order on the website. If after 30 days we discover that the item(s) have been lost/stolen, we will issue a full refund up to the value of the original order placed.
3) If the customer does not require a replacement item(s) then we will still need to undergo an investigation with the carrier. This process may take up to 30 days. If after 30 days we are satisfied that the item(s) have been lost/stolen then we will refund the value of the order.
Christmas Returns Period
Any item purchased from mid-November will be eligible for our extended Christmas returns period and can be returned until mid-January (2 months) provided that the item meets all of the usual returns policy criteria as detailed above.