Hartman Heritage 3 Seat Sofa Casual Lounge Set with Adjustable Table - Ash
FREE 2 Man Delivery to Your Garden
Delivered within 5 Working Days
Set consists of:
- 1 x Heritage Rectangular Height Adjustable Table -L 150 x W 80 x H 55 / 68 cm
- 1 x Heritage 3 Seat Sofa - L 80 x W 202 x H 85 cm
- 2 x Heritage Lounge Chairs - L 83 x W 80 x H 85 cm
- 2 x Heritage Stools - L 42 x W 42 x H 35 cm
- 3 year limited manufacturers warranty
- Hand woven resin weave, aluminium frame - lightweight, strong, rust free and low maintenance
- Easy adjust function to alter table height, simply lift, slide and click into place
- Lounge chairs and stools are fully assembled. Sofa and table requires simple assembly - all fittings supplied
- Tuscan ceramic glass table tops are scratch resistant and tempered for safety and durability
- Can be left outside all year round - except cushions
- Weatherready cushions, hardwearing and easy to clean
- Colour: Ash
- Cushion Colour: Slate
- Tuscan Ceramic Glass Top in Rustic Grey
The Heritage 3 Seat Casual Lounge Set with Adjustable Table is a beautifully luxurious set for your garden. The Sofa and Chairs are made from strong aluminium frames which have resin weave handwoven onto them. The lounge chairs are a generous size and the two stools supplied with the set provide extra seating for everyone.
The set is complete with a Tuscan ceramic glass tabletop which is tempered for safety; the table height can be adjusted depending on whether you are enjoying an al fresco coffee on your own, or dining with friends.
Be prepared for the unpredictable British summer with Hartman's Weatherready permeable cushions. During the summer showers, the water-resistant fabric simply allows water to bead and run off the cushion. Then when there is heavier persistent rain the Weatherready technology allows water to penetrate through the cushions sewing seams. Any water that penetrates the surface will flow through the permeable fibres, fully exiting through the mesh base beneath.
Drying time will vary depending on local conditions and it is recommended to remove cushions if being covered for prolonged periods (to prevent mould and mildew build-up). Cushions should also be taken inside during the colder autumn and winter months.
|Tax Class||VAT Standard|