Hartman Heritage Grand Rectangular Casual Dining Set with Adjustable Table - Ash
FREE 2 Man Delivery to Your Garden
Delivered within 5 Working Days
Set consists of:
- 1 x Heritage Grand Rectangular Corner Sofa - L 191 x W 288 x H 92 cm
- 1 x Heritage Long Bench - L 170 x W 40 x H 35cm
- 1 x Heritage 2 Seat Bench - L 84 x W 40 x H 35cm
- 1 x Heritage Rectangular Adjustable Table - L 170 x W 100 x H 55/68 cm
- 3 year limited manufacturers warranty
- Weatherproof weave
- Benches are fully assembled, corner seating and table require some assembly - all fittings supplied
- Easy adjust function to alter table height
- Crafted from aluminium, rust free, lightweight, strong and durable low maintenance
- Tuscan ceramic glass tabletops are scratch resistant and tempered for safety and durability
- Can be left outside all year round - except cushions, it is recommended to store cushions away in autumn and winter
- Weatherready cushions, hardwearing and easy to clean
- Colour: Ash
- Cushion Colour: Slate
- Tuscan Ceramic Glass Top in Rustic Grey
Make an impressive impact on your garden with this grand rectangular casual dining set. Socialising outdoors has never been easier, with this ash grey corner sofa dining set that has ample amounts of room, so everyone has a place at the dinner table.
The grand dining table is adjustable so you can set the table to your required height and is finished with Hartman's Tuscan ceramic glass top which is tempered for added safety. Enhancing your outdoor lifestyle, this corner sofa is covered in luxurious thick filled, permeable Weatherready cushions that enable the set to be left outside during summer months, whilst the table and seating (without cushions) can be left outside all year round.
Using resin weave in a natural colourway which is handwoven onto lightweight but strong aluminium frames. Two benches add extra seating to the 6 seater corner sofa making it enough for 10, perfect for socialising with your family and friends.
Be prepared for the unpredictable British summer with Hartman's Weatherready permeable cushions. During the summer showers, the water-resistant fabric simply allows water to bead and run off the cushion. Then when there is heavier persistent rain the Weatherready technology allows water to penetrate through the cushions sewing seams. Any water that penetrates the surface will flow through the permeable fibres, fully exiting through the mesh base beneath.
Drying time will vary depending on local conditions and it is recommended to remove cushions if being covered for prolonged periods (to prevent mould and mildew build-up). Cushions should also be taken inside during the colder autumn and winter months.
|Tax Class||VAT Standard|