Hartman Heritage Tuscan Square Casual Dining Set with Adjustable Table - Ash
FREE Pallet Delivery Kerbside
Delivered within 5 Working Days
Set consists of:
- 1 x Heritage Square Corner Sofa (2 sections) - RH sofa L 132 x W 80 x H 92 cm, LH sofa L 208 x W 80 x H 92 cm
- 2 x Heritage Stools - L 42 x W 42 x H 35 cm
- 1 x Heritage Square Adjustable Table - L 88 x W 88 x H50/68 cm
- 3 year limited manufacturers warranty
- Stools are fully assembled; corner seating and table require some assembly - all fittings supplied
- Easy adjust function to alter table height
- Crafted from aluminium - rust free, lightweight, strong and durable low maintenance
- Tuscan ceramic glass table tops are scratch resistant and tempered for safety and durability
- Can be left outside all year round - except cushions
- Weatherready cushions, hardwearing and easy to clean
- Colour: Ash
- Cushion Colour: Slate
- Tuscan Ceramic Glass Top in Rustic Grey
The Heritage Square Casual Dining Set offers a generous corner sofa which is complimented by an easy, height adjustable square table and two stools. Dine high, relax low or cosy up with this on trend corner set.
Resin weatherproof weave in Ash is handwoven onto lightweight but strong aluminium frames and the table is finished with an attractive Tuscan ceramic glass in Rustic Grey, which is scratch resistant and tempered for safety. Two stools add extra seating making there enough room for 6 people, perfect for socialising and enjoying time with family and friends.
Be prepared for the unpredictable British summer with Hartman's Weatherready permeable cushions. During the summer showers, the water-resistant fabric simply allows water to bead and run off the cushion. Then when there is heavier persistent rain the Weatherready technology allows water to penetrate through the cushions sewing seams. Any water that penetrates the surface will flow through the permeable fibres, fully exiting through the mesh base beneath.
Drying time will vary depending on local conditions and it is recommended to remove cushions if being covered for prolonged periods (to prevent mould and mildew build-up). Cushions should also be taken inside during the colder autumn and winter months.
|Tax Class||VAT Standard|