Hartman Singapore 6 Seat Dining Set with Parasol
FREE Pallet Delivery Kerbside
Delivered within 5 Working Days
Set consists of:
- 1 x Singapore Dining Table with Teak Top - L 100 x W 160 x H 73 cm
- 6 x Singapore Dining Chairs with Cushion - L 60 x W 71 x H 100 cm
- 1 x 3m Round Luxury Parasol in Dark Grey
- 1 x 15kg Parasol Base
- 3 year limited manufacturers warranty
- Simple table assembly required, and chairs are fully assembled
- Crafted from aluminium, rust free, lightweight, strong and durable
- Teak Wood
- Can be left outside all year round (except cushions)
- Weatherready cushions are hardwearing and easy to clean
Create a stylish meeting place in your garden or patio for your friends and family with the Singapore 6-Seat Dining Set from Hartman. Perfect for alfresco dining during the warm summer months, the combination of materials gives the furniture a contemporary style that fits into any modern outdoor living space. The Singapore Dining chairs have padded seating combining Hartman's permeable Weatherready cushion technology for reassurance in the unpredictable British weather.
The minimal design appeals to modern gardens while the classic, natural wooden teak table top brings warmth to contrast the cool aluminium frames. The wooden elements in this set will naturally weather. Allow the teak to age to its natural silver colour or annually treat with a suitable teak aftercare product to maintain its colour.
Be prepared for the unpredictable British summer with Hartman's Weatherready permeable cushions. During the summer showers, the water-resistant fabric simply allows water to bead and run off the cushion. Then when there is heavier persistent rain the Weatherready technology allows water to penetrate through the cushions sewing seams. Any water that penetrates the surface will flow through the permeable fibres, fully exiting through the mesh base beneath.
Drying time will vary depending on local conditions and it is recommended to remove cushions if being covered for prolonged periods (to prevent mould and mildew build-up). Cushions should also be taken inside during the colder autumn and winter months.
|Tax Class||VAT Standard|