Hartman Sorrento Rectangular Corner Casual Dining Set
FREE 2 Man Delivery to Your Garden
Delivered within 5 Working Days
Set consists of:
- 1 x Sorrento RH & LH Sofa - L 132 x W 75 x H 79 cm
- 1 x Sorrento Corner Sofa - L 75 x W 75 x H 79 cm
- 1 x Sorrento Middle Seat - L 63 x W 75 x H 79 cm
- 2 x Sorrento Stools - L 60 x W 45 x H 30 cm
- 1 x Sorrento Rectangular Dining Table - L 80 x W 150 x H 68 cm
- 3 year limited manufacturers warranty
- Set up as a right-hand, left-hand or square seating arrangement to suit your garden
- Requires simple assembly - all fittings supplied
- Crafted from aluminium in Xerix, rust free, lightweight, strong and durable low maintenance
- Tuscan Ceramic Glass
- Can be left outside all year round (except cushions)
- Weatherready cushions are hardwearing and easy to clean
This contemporary rectangular casual dining set offers upmost comfort, perfect for relaxing family afternoons or evenings dining with friends. The modular seating enables you to build a right-hand or left-hand rectangular set to suit your garden. You can even make it a square set by removing one of the chairs and using that as a stand-alone side chair.
The classic cross bar framework adds timeless style to the furniture, lending its beauty and patio appeal. The Sorrento seating comes complete with the Slate Weatherready permeable cushions that can be left outside all summer long.
The rectangular dining table comes with a Rustic Grey Tuscan ceramic glass top, which makes the perfect spot for your beverages, snacks and favourite magazines. Tuscan Ceramic Glass is both practical and beautiful, tempered for safety reassurance, easy to clean and scratch resistant.
Be prepared for the unpredictable British summer with Hartman's Weatherready permeable cushions. During the summer showers, the water-resistant fabric simply allows water to bead and run off the cushion. Then when there is heavier persistent rain the Weatherready technology allows water to penetrate through the cushions sewing seams. Any water that penetrates the surface will flow through the permeable fibres, fully exiting through the mesh base beneath.
Drying time will vary depending on local conditions and it is recommended to remove cushions if being covered for prolonged periods (to prevent mould and mildew build-up). Cushions should also be taken inside during the colder autumn and winter months.
|Tax Class||VAT Standard|