Hartman Vienna 4 Seat Round Set with Parasol
FREE Pallet Delivery Kerbside
Delivered within 5 Working Days
Set consists of:
- 1 x Vienna Round Dining Table with Tuscan Ceramic Glass - L 120 x W 120 x H 75 cm
- 4 x Vienna Dining Chair with Cushions - L 60 x W 71 x H 100 cm
- 1 x 2.5m Round Luxury Parasol in Dark Grey
- 1 x 15kg Parasol Base
- 3 year limited manufacturers warranty
- All seating is fully assembled
- Table requires simple assembly
- Crafted from aluminium in Xerix, rust free, lightweight, strong and durable low maintenance
- Tuscan ceramic glass table tops are scratch resistant and tempered for safety and durability
- Can be left outside all year round (except cushions)
- Weatherready cushions in Slate, hardwearing and easy to clean
The Vienna 4 Seat Round Dining by Hartman comes with a parasol and compatible base to complete the set, a great outdoor dining set to enjoy tasty al fresco meals with friends or family.
The Vienna range offers a contemporary design and minimalist lines, with smooth Xerix aluminium frames that require very low maintenance, and chairs that come complete with comfortable Weatherready cushions in a lovely dark grey Slate colour. The round dining table has a Tuscan Weathered Teak ceramic glass top which compliments the chairs effortlessly. In addition, the ceramic glass top is completely scratch resistant.
A complete garden furniture set which will fit in to most gardens or patios beautifully, with the bonus of being all weather and suitable to be left outside all year.
Be prepared for the unpredictable British summer with Hartman's Weatherready permeable cushions. During the summer showers, the water-resistant fabric simply allows water to bead and run off the cushion. Then when there is heavier persistent rain the Weatherready technology allows water to penetrate through the cushions sewing seams. Any water that penetrates the surface will flow through the permeable fibres, fully exiting through the mesh base beneath.
Drying time will vary depending on local conditions and it is recommended to remove cushions if being covered for prolonged periods (to prevent mould and mildew build-up). Cushions should also be taken inside during the colder autumn and winter months.
|Tax Class||VAT Standard|