Hartman Westbury 4 Seat Round Dining Set - Ash
FREE Pallet Delivery Kerbside
Delivered within 5 Working Days
Set consists of:
- 1 x Westbury Round Table - L 110 x W 110 x H 74 cm
- 4 x Westbury Dining Chair - L 62 x W 62 x H 89 cm
- 1 x 2.7m Parasol
- 1 x 15kg Under Table Parasol Base
- 3 year limited manufacturers warranty
- Chairs are fully assembled, table requires simple top and base assembly - all fittings supplied
- Hand woven resin weave in Ash, aluminium frame - lightweight, strong, rust free and low maintenance
- Can be left outside all year round (except cushions)
- Weatherready cushions in Slate, hardwearing and easy to clean
- Always remove parasol from table if windy or unattended
The 4 Seat Round Dining Set from the traditional Westbury collection is the perfect set for al fresco dining with friends or lunchtime catch ups with family. With its beautiful, weatherproof, double curve weave in Ash, accompanied by cushions in Slate, this Westbury Set offers classic styling with natural tones that will look great in almost any garden setting, and the resin weave is handwoven onto lightweight but strong aluminium frames.
This set benefits from luxurious thick filled, permeable Weatherready cushions; enabling it to be left outside during summer months, whilst the table and seating (without cushions) can be left outside all year round.
Be prepared for the unpredictable British summer with Hartman's Weatherready permeable cushions. During the summer showers, the water-resistant fabric simply allows water to bead and run off the cushion. Then when there is heavier persistent rain the Weatherready technology allows water to penetrate through the cushions sewing seams. Any water that penetrates the surface will flow through the permeable fibres, fully exiting through the mesh base beneath.
Drying time will vary depending on local conditions and it is recommended to remove cushions if being covered for prolonged periods (to prevent mould and mildew build-up). Cushions should also be taken inside during the colder autumn and winter months.
|Tax Class||VAT Standard|