In this blog post we will explore the world of conservatory furniture in the UK and highlight the suitability of garden furniture for conservatories. Discover the benefits of incorporating garden furniture in your conservatory, creating a seamless transition between indoor and outdoor spaces. With our extensive range of garden furniture, we offer something to suit every taste and style.
Hartman Vienna Square Corner Platform Set
FREE 2 Man Delivery to Your Garden
Delivered within 5 Working Days
Set consists of:
- 1 x Vienna Square Coffee Table with Tuscan Ceramic Glass - L 75 x W 75 x H 42cm
- 1 x Vienna Corner Sofa - L 226 x W 226 x H 69cm
- 2 x Vienna Stools - L 50 x W 50 x H 30cm
- 3 year limited manufacturers warranty
- All seating is fully assembled
- Table requires simple assembly
- Integrated Lounger with 4 recline positions
- Crafted from aluminium in Xerix, rust free, lightweight, strong and durable low maintenance
- Tuscan ceramic glass tabletops are scratch resistant and tempered for safety and durability
- Can be left outside all year round - except cushions
- Weatherready cushions in Slate, hardwearing and easy to clean
The Vienna collection leads with innovative design features to optimise your relaxation at home. The Vienna three seat lounge set comes complete with an innovative integrated lounger which is finished with permeable Weatherready cushion technology. Recline to use as a three seat sofa, or raise to kick back with a book and soak up the sunshine. Addtional seating is provided by two Vienna lounge chairs to provide a sociable, functional set of garden furniture.
A complete garden furniture set which will fit in to most gardens or patios beautifully, with the bonus of being all weather and suitable to be left outside all year.
Be prepared for the unpredictable British summer with Hartman's Weatherready permeable cushions. During the summer showers, the water-resistant fabric simply allows water to bead and run off the cushion. Then when there is heavier persistent rain the Weatherready technology allows water to penetrate through the cushions sewing seams. Any water that penetrates the surface will flow through the permeable fibres, fully exiting through the mesh base beneath.
Drying time will vary depending on local conditions and it is recommended to remove cushions if being covered for prolonged periods (to prevent mould and mildew build-up). Cushions should also be taken inside during the colder autumn and winter months.
|Tax Class||VAT Standard|